Today I have an unboxing of the November Fairy Loot box for you! This month’s theme was Royals & Rogues, and I just knew that I was going to love this box. Fairy Loot is my favourite subscription box, you can check out their website and find out more about them here at fairyloot.com!
Nemesis by Anna Banks
The book included in this month’s Fairy Loot is Nemesis by Anna Banks, you can check it out on Goodreads here! I hadn’t actually heard of this book before, so I am excited to see what it’s like. It also came with a signed bookplate, a bookmark, a letter from the author and sketches! I love that the books now come in a bag, they’re so hand for carrying books around in.
Tote Bag designed by Lovely Owls Books
“That I will bow before no one and nothing but my crown.” This tote bag is one of my favourite items from the box, it features one of my favourite quotes from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas (one of my favourite books of all time)! I can’t wait to use this bag out, it’s such a great size.
- Soap: This gorgeous purple soap, which is shaped like crystals, is from Crafty Ragamuffin on Etsy! Apparently we will understand what it symbolises once we read the book.
- Prints: We received two gorgeous prints in this months box, the lettering side is by Lovely Owls Books and the illustration is by the talented Book Otter who’s Society6 shop you can find here!
- Tea: I was so excited to see that we received tea in this months box! I’ve never made tea with tea leaves before or tried Early Grey so I’m very excited. They also added in filters for those of us that don’t own a strainer. The tea is from The Tea Leaf Company!
Ceramic Mug designed by Read at Midnight
I was so excited to see that we received a ceramic mug in this months box! I love the Queen of Books design, although it is quite faint and so the combination of my bad picture + a faint background has made it simply look white. Trust me that it’s even nicer in real life!
- Pocket Mirror: This gorgeous pocket mirror was designed by Bookworm Boutique! I haven’t read The Wrath & The Dawn duology yet, but I can’t wait to pick it up, especially after reading this quote.
- Notepad: This beautiful Queen of Terrasen notepad was designed by Alexis Lampley aka DropandGiveMeNerdy! You can’t see it very well (again my terrible picture, sorry) but it’s gorgeous!
- Fairy Scoop: Each box contains a Fairy Scoop which is like a little magazine, this month with book recommendations and an interview with a booktuber!
I hope you enjoyed my unboxing of the Royals & Rogues box! I honestly think this might be my favourite Fairy Loot box so far. You can check our Fairy Loot at their website fairyloot.com. If you are in the UK or Europe then I think this bookish box is the best value for money, I’d never buy another!