Hello, I hope you are having a good week! I recently realised that I have quite a large bookmark collection so I thought it would be fun to make a post about some of my favourite bookmarks.
I hope you enjoy reading, feel free to leave a comment and share some of your favourites!
1. I love the bookmarks you get free from Book Depository whenever you order. It’s fun because you get a random one and so it’s a nice surprise (if you like it). I have about fifteen now which shows that I definitely bought far too many books last year! Out of the fifteen, these three are my favourite ones.
2. I absolutely adore these cute magnetic bookmarks from Happy Hello Co on Etsy! They are such good quality and are so cheap, even with postage all the way from Canada to Scotland. I have her Avengers set and also Feyre from A Court of Thorns and Roses, but these Celaena bookmarks of the Throne of Glass covers are my favourites. It makes me so happy that the Empire of Storms related bookmark is out even though the book isn’t until September!
3. This gorgeous stag bookmark was made by my wonderful friend Carol and travelled all the way from Brazil! You can follow Carol on bookstagram at IFreakinLoveBooks, she is so lovely and also has a Society6 and RedBubble shop where she sells amazing bookish designs!
4. Bellatrix Lestrange has always been one of my favourite book villains and so I love this bookmark from the Etsy shop called SillyLunastorta. Her designs are so quirky and unique, she has lots of different bookmarks for sale.
5. I absolutely love these bottle bookmarks from Enchanted Bottle Craft on Etsy. They are so quirky! I have the two Outlander designs: Claire’s Healing Herbs and Claire’s Healing Potions, as well as the Harry Potter Felix Felicis one! She has them for multiple fandoms and also random things like bubbles, dandelion seeds and a cute fruit salad which I am eyeing up! As well as bookmarks, you can buy the bottles as a necklace, earrings, a keyring and an ornament. You should follow her book blog EnchantedByYA!
6. My sister and I went to Edinburgh Castle one day last summer and I decided to buy this Outlander bookmark by Hamilton & Young from the gift shop. You can’t see it very well in the picture, but it’s a Clan Fraser bookmark which says “Je Suis Prest” on it! I bought it before I had even read Outlander, but now I love it so I am very glad that I did. You can buy it here!
7. This is the most expensive bookmarks on the list. It is a gorgeous hand painted and hand moulded mermaid tail bookmark from MyBookmark. I love the quote “I belong to the sea.” If you want to treat yourself then these bookmarks are a must! It’s so cute seeing the tail or legs sticking out of your book.
8. “I’ve seen what you truly are & I’ve never turned away… I never will.” I love this bookmark designed by the wonderful Alexis Lampley who is DropAndGiveMeNerdy on bookstagram. I have loved all of Leigh Bardugo’s books so I love this Grisha inspired bookmark which was exclusive to The Bookish Box. If you love her designs like I do, then check out Nerdy Post her own subscription box beginning in June!
9. I got this Hermione Granger bookmark from the Warner Bro’s Harry Potter studio tour down in London earlier this year. It came with a wand pen which looks just like Hermione’s wand which is so cool (although the ink is blue which I hate…). It was slightly pricey but I lose control when I visit the studio tour and just buy everything I see!
10. Another set of bookmarks I got, whilst spending every penny I owned at the Harry Potter studio tour in London, are these magnetic Ravenclaw bookmarks. I haven’t actually used them yet, I am saving them for a special occasion. I took the Pottermore quiz a few years ago and was a Ravenclaw so I refuse to take it again in case it’s changed.
11. These gorgeous ribbon bookmarks are from an Etsy shop called Marked Books. My favourites are the Moon of my life, my sun and stars Game of Thrones bookmark, the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows bookmark and then this gold leaf bookmark inspired by Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas. She makes these bookmarks for multiple fandoms and you can also request custom orders.
I am currently a rep for Marked Books over on bookstagram and so you can get 15% off with the code WEEREADER15!
12. The final bookmark on the list is this Disneyland Paris bookmark which I got last summer. It is really cute, but the reason I included it was because I just love buying bookmarks as souvenirs, especially since starting bookstagram. It’s much cheaper and easier to collect bookmarks than it is mugs!
Thank you for reading today’s post all about my favourite bookmarks. This is my first blog post full of pictures and I had so much fun making it, I’ll definitely do more like this in the future! Feel free to share this post on social media or leave me a comment, I’d love to hear your thoughts!